Information about Triamcinolone Acetonide Eczema
Average and acetonide doses of corticosteroids can cause elevation of blood pressure, salt and water retention, and triamcinolone excretion of potassium. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. The following adverse reactions may be associated with corticosteroid therapy: Anaphylactoid reaction, anaphylaxis including anaphylactic reactions and anaphylactic eczema, angioedema.
persistent fevercoughsore throat, painful urination, eye paindischarge), muscle weaknesspain, mentalmood changes (e.
Acne, allergic dermatitis, cutaneous acetonide subcutaneous triamcinolone, dry scaly skin, ecchymoses and petechiae, edema, erythema, hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, impaired wound healing, increased sweating, lupus erythematosus-like lesions, purpura, rash, sterile eczema, striae, suppressed reactions to skin tests, thin fragile skin, thinning scalp hair, urticaria. Doxycycline periodontal system is placed by your dentist into deep gum pockets next to your teeth and dissolves naturally over seven days.
Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of triamcinolone, especially if it is to be injected near your spine (epidural).
- Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment Usp 0.5 Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment Usp 0.5
- Triamcinolone Acetonide Paste Triamcinolone Acetonide Paste
- Nystatin Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream Nystatin Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream
- Triamcinolone Cream 0.1 Triamcinolone Cream 0.1
- Triamcinolone Cream For Acne Triamcinolone Cream For Acne